£25.00 – £200.00
Terms & Conditions
- Gift vouchers are non-refundable and can only be redeemed at Pique-Nique Restaurant, Tanner St Park, London SE1 3LD.
- Gift vouchers are valid for 12 months (365 days) from the voucher issue date.
- The voucher is valid 72 hours after purchase until fully redeemed within the expiry date.
- The voucher reference code and customer’s name must be quoted at the time of booking. All booking must be made in advance.
- The voucher must be presented at the time of redemption. Photocopies will not be accepted.
- Gift vouchers are issued according to the denomination selected at the time of purchase. The denominations go from £25 to £200. The maximum purchasable amount per transaction is £200.
- Gift vouchers are valid for use by the voucher recipient or the person named in the comment box.
- The gift voucher recipient must be aged 18 years or over. Gift vouchers cannot be issued for children.
- A maximum of 1 gift voucher can be used per booking, if the total price exceeds the value of the gift voucher, any price difference can be paid with by credit/debit card or cash.
- Gift vouchers can be used as payment for a meal at Pique-Nique.
- Except as otherwise provided by applicable law, your contract with Pique-Nique and these Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with your local laws.